What is Green Prescription?
A Green Prescription is written advice from a health professional (usually a GP or Practice Nurse) recommending a person become more physically active as part of their health management.
With the person's permission, their information is passed on to Sport Auckland's support service.
What will it cost me?
Green Prescription participants - $5 per visit
Green Prescription graduates membership options:
- 12 months DD $13.50 per week
- 6 months DD $15.00 per week
- No Fixed Term $17.00 per week
What do I get?
- Group induction to the gym on Wednesday mornings or Thursday evenings
- Ongoing staff support and advice
- Access to Green Prescription gym memberships
- Access to a great number of Group Fitness classes including 6 Aqua classes per week and 2 Ezi Aerobics classes a week – TIMETABLE FOUND HERE
To find out more simply enquire here.