CLM has partnered up with Aktive Auckland to create a 20 week wellness programme designed to develop our youth on a number of different levels
The aim of the programme is to encourage youth (aged between 14 -18) to increase their activity levels, and to educate them about the importance of physical activity and a healthy lifestyle. 3 CLM managed facilities (CLM The Bays, Otahuhu Pool and Leisure Centre and Papakura Recreation) will take on 12 youths for a 20 week programme designed to achieve a number of outcomes such as increased fitness levels and increased hours of physical activity.
We also intend to use the programme as an opportunity to develop individual leadership “Rangatiratanga” through a number of workshops specifically designed by the key CLM leadership team.
THE PROGRAMME INCLUDES
• 1 x one on one fitness consult
• 3 x fitness tests (start, middle and end of the programme)
• 1 x 20 week nutrition plan and diary
• 40 x small group fitness sessions (2 per week)
• Unlimited gym / swim use
• 4 x wellbeing and leadership seminars
• 4 x mystery team building sessions
To apply for the programme or to find out more information head to www.activeyouthnz.com