Chillout Attendant- Part Time
The Chill Out Programme based at the Freyberg Community Pool in Palmerston North are seeking an enthusiastic and fun childcare attendant for their Chill Out After School Care and Holiday Programmes.
Applicants who hold a FULL licence and are able to drive a manual van would be at an advantage.
We are looking for a fun and creative candidate to join our team. An individual who is bubbly, energetic, friendly, honest and reliable, whom has a positive attitude to all tasks asked of them; previous experience in working with children would be advantageous.
The hours required for this role are as follows:
Monday to Friday afternoons 2.30pm-6.00pm (including school pickups and after school care).
Fulltime during the primary school holidays.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Supervision of children, helping with homework
- Preparing afternoon tea
- Providing transport from local schools (full, clean licence is required)
- Being involved with facilitating sports and activities
- Ensuring children’s safety at all times
- Supervise children in and around the water when required
- Key attributes that we are looking for include experience working with children, energy, motivation, and the enthusiasm to contribute to our programmes and the children’s enjoyment.
You will need to agree to a Police Check.
Competitive pay rate, career opportunities, training and development are all offered.In addition you have full use of Freyberg Community Pool.
If this sounds like you and you have the required skills please send your CV with covering letter to Alisha at email@example.com
Applications close Wednesday 16th January 2019