Swim School and Chillout Team Leader
The Whangarei Aquatic Centre is seeking a motivated, competent, and people centric, leader to drive the centres Learn to swim and holiday programmes.
The position includes; leading a team to facilitate the delivery of both programmes to a high standard, ensuring both programmes meet there respective national CLM delivery and administrative practises, and aligning with the overall facility culture and ethos. The position requires an understanding of swim teaching, competent leadership and administrative abilities, and a passion working with children in an aquatic environment.
The ideal candidate will be:
- Professional and motivated
- Have great leadership skills and be able to work well in a team
- Be competent in the preparation and monitoring of business plans and budgets
- Be confident and efficient ensuring the businesses administration
- Have a passion for swimming and working with children
Relevant qualifications and experience will be advantageous. We offer competitive rates of pay, ongoing training and development and full use of the facilities. This great facility is open 7 days of the week, so you must be able to be flexible with your working arrangements.
If this sounds like you, please send your CV with covering letter to Alisha at Alisha.Patel@clmnz.co.nz with the ref: Whang-CO/SS Team Lead
Applications close Wednesday 23 January.