SwimMagic together with parents, caregivers, freiends and famliy create a warm, loving and safe environment. Instructors will deliver are well balanced, interactive, educational and fun with a hands on approach to learning.
There are numerous benefits to get you baby or toddler into the water at an early stage
- Improved Co-ordination & Motor Skills
- Improved Immune System
- Improved Concentration & Memory Skills
- Positive Parent-Child Interaction
- Greater Independence
- Children Who are Easier to Teach
- Improved Social Adjustment
- Enhanced Physical Development & Upper Body Strength
- Greater Body & Spatial Awarness
Magic Moments Levels
- Hatchlings:(Up to 14months) Parental understanding of water readiness,Water confidence,Water Safety concepts & Submersion readiness.
- Fledglings:(Up to 24 Months) Confident with submersions, Developing underwater U-turns,Minimal support back float.
- Chicks:(20 months plus) Free swim, Independent U-turn, Minimal support back float, learning to become more independent leading up to the pre school classes.
SwimMagic Pre School
A chance for your child to develop water confidence and safety skills in the water.
The SwimMagic program enhances the skills for confidence in the water through doing activites independently by learning floating, kicking, swimming arms and front and back rotations.
Safety messages and skills are also a big component to this program. U-turns and safe entrys from the side of the pool along with making sure children understand and are aware on how to behaviour in and around the water.
There are 4 levels to the SwimMagic Preschool Program
All children must pass all four goals before moving up to the stage of the programme
- Nippers - Water Confidence and Submersion, Minimal Support Front & Back Floats, Introduction to Freestyle Kicking, Developing Underwater U-turns
- Flippers - Unassisted Floats Front & Back, Push and Glide with Boards, Kicking with Boards- Front and Back, Independent U-turns
- Movers - Streamline Push and Glide, Streamline Freestyle Kick, Assisted Backstroke Kick, Introduce Front to Back Rotations
- Champions - Introduce Arm Actions, Streamlined Backstroke Kick, Kick on Side, Independent Front and Back Rotations
If you would like more information on any of these classes please call Veronica on (06)356 7317 or email email@example.com