The Wave Raiser is an initiative aimed at helping schools, clubs and other groups in our community fundraise in a cost effective and hassle free way.
How does it work?
- Contact our Programmes Coordinator (Kelly T) to select a Friday night to hold your Wave Raiser (note that this excludes theme nights and public holidays, also is a first come first served basis for booking a Wave Raiser).
- Your event organiser will be required to meet with Kelly to discuss and plan your event and sign off on the terms and conditions. There will also be an additional on-the-night fundraising option offered, selling lollies and chips. There will be seperate terms and conditions for this option.
- You will then be issued with your first 100 tickets from Massey Park Pool. We can issue you more in sets of 100 as required after your first amount has sold. Our capacity for indoors is approx 350.
- Sell as many tickets as possible for your selected Wave Raiser night (tickets sold are valid for that date only).
- Return all payments for tickets and any unsold tickets by 6pm on the evening of your Wave Raiser.
The amount of tickets you sell determines the amount of money you make for your organisation.
You have the potential to make over $1000!
Kelly T | Programmes Coordinator
E: KTU@clmnz.co.nz P: 09 298 8526