Does my fitness club membership give me access to the Pools as well?
Great Question, YES! As a CLM Health & Fitness Onehunga Member you get full access to everything at the facility – including Fitness Club, Group Fitness Classes, Indoor & Outdoor swimming pools and Sauna, Spa and steam room. You can choose to add on some extra services on top of your membership such as swimming lessons, squad training, personal training, Boot Camp, 8 Week Challenges and Vibration training.
When I join, can I use other CLM Facilities?
Yes and No… if you join on one of our standard membership options you will only get access to the CLM Onehunga War Memorial Pool Facility, however we do also have a Superpass option for a few dollars more each week that includes full access to ALL CLM facilities across New Zealand.
What’s the Joining Fee for?
The $99 Joining Fee on all standard membership options gives members the option of ONE of the following to choose from
- NO CHARGE for Membership Suspensions / Payment Holds during the minimum term of membership. (Usually $20 per month)
- A ONE Month Membership for a Friend (Valued at $120)
- A Triple Pack of Personal Training (Valued at $135)
The Joining fee is optional on any discounted memberships.
How do I cancel my membership?
First step is to complete a cancellation request form CLICK HERE for a printable version or alternatively give us a call or come in and ask for one. Next we can help you work out if you are still within your minimum term of your membership – if you are then you will be required to pay for the remainder of your term, if that is just not an options then we suggest putting your membership on Trademe and transferring the reminder of the term to someone else.
If you are outside your minimum term then we can set it to cancel down 30 days from the day you request cancellation in writing. If you have question regarding your account please feel free to CONTACT US or give Debit Success a call on 0800 481 0400 www.debitsuccess.co.nz
HELP, my account is overdue! Can I arrange payments?
Yes of course! Payments on your membership can be made at our reception desk or your can set up a catch up payments arrangement directly with Debit Success the billing company – just call 0800 481 0400 www.debitsuccess.co.nz
I’m going away, can I suspend my payments?
YES! All memberships can be suspended for a minimum of 1month and a maximum of 3months during each 12month period for a cost of $20.00 per month. Exceptions can be made for Medical and Work related reasons on a case by case basis. The other option is for those members paying by Direct Debit via Debit Success is to ask us for a FITPASS this gives the member access to over 150 fitness centres across New Zealand for up to 10 days while you are outside of Auckland for whatever reason you want and no extra charge! To view a list of the facilities across New Zealand that you can use while you travel please contact us and for further information.
My Doctor has given me a Green Prescription, what does that give me?
That’s awesome! Green Prescription is a program for patients with conditions (both mental & physical) that can be improved with regular physical activity. The program is provided by Sport Auckland and supported by CLM Onehunga we will help you, monitor and give you personalised service and guidance with your training. CLICK HERE for more information, If you have been given a Green Prescription by your doctor you will go through the following steps.
- Make an appointment to meet Ruksanna from Green Prescription who will discuss with you the program and go over your options with you.
- If training at our facility is going to be beneficial for you Ruksanna will refer you to one of our trainers who will make an appointment with you for a pre-exercise screening, they will talk to you about your medical conditions and exercise history and help you set some fitness goals. The Trainer will then write you a personal fitness program to follow and book you in for an appointment to go through your new program.
- Once you have your new program you can follow this plan and then every 6 - 8 weeks rebook back in with your trainer to get a re-measure and your program updated.
For more information and a price list please click here
If you have a question that you would like answered please contact us by CLICKING HERE or give us a call on Ph: 09 634 3748 ext 3 and ask for Joy