Kia Ora and welcome to CLM Health and Fitness Whangarei
Monday - Friday 6am - 8pm
Saturday 8am - 12pm
Sunday 8am - 4pm
What you get when you join CLM Health & Fitness
- Free Fitness Assessments & Re-Assessments for all members
- Personalised Programmes
- Nutritional Advice
- No Hidden Costs
- Hydrotherapy Classes
- Aqua-Aerobics Classes
- Access to our pools and sauna
- AMS Music System
- The Weight Loss Solution (Free for 6 & 12 Month Members)
- PRIMECARE Physiotherapist on site - Helen Doar & Rosana Yovich
We have a range of both free and machine weights. We will help you design the perfect programme to tone, strengthen or build muscle. Tell us your goals and we'll help you reach, then exceed them.
We have bikes, rowers, x-trainers, grinders and treadmills. More importantly, staff are on hand to show you how to use our great gear to achieve your goals.
Personalised Programmes & Assessments
All of our great fitness instructors are fully qualified and REP's registered. We can personalise an exercise routine to suit, monitor your fitness progress and track your results. This is included in your membership, and you receive a re-assesment every 2 months.
We provide nutritional advice that we know works! We can show you how to monitor your food & liquid intake and then implement strategies to make healthy eating part of your lifestyle. Your nutrition will determine how successful you are in achieving your goals, whether it's for weight loss, muscle building or you just want to improve your health and energy levels!
If you have any further questions please direct them to our CLM Health & Fitness Team Leader, Joey Yovich, on (09) 430 4072 #2 or email@example.com
The Whangarei Aquatic Centre proudly sponsors:
- Sam Warriner - World Champion Triathlete & Olympian
- Hayley Cassidy - NZ IKBF International Kick Boxing Federation Super LightWeight Champion
- Karleen Kingi - Northland/NZ Tall Ferns Basketball
- New Zealand Junior Surfing Team Members
- Richard Pehi - Master Men's waka ama world champion