08 October 2018
Are you a leader, working with rangatahi (youth)?
Could you use some inspiration, direction and support to be more effective?
Our Aroora Leadership Wananga could be for you!
In a series of 1-2 day wananga you will be out in our awesome Northland environment and involved in practical learning on:
- Tikanga / guiding principles
- Manaakitanga / showing respect, generosity and care for others
- Rangatiratanga / leadership development
- Whanaungatanga / shared experiences and working together which provides people with a sense of belonging
- Matauranga / education around health and well being in both a traditional Maori framework and in a contemporary sense as well.
- Whakapakari Tinana / physical exercise
Thanks to support from Te Puni Kokiri (TPK) we are able to offer placings on these wananga free of charge. If you want to learn more about this opportunity, click through to our Aroora web page, where you can complete an online enquiry form.