COVID-19 Customer Information - Updated 20/03/2020
20 March 2020
As the COVID-19 situation continues to develop across New Zealand, we want to reassure you that the wellbeing and safety of our people, our customers and our communities is our top priority.
All our facilities are now CLOSED in line with New Zealand Governments lockdown announcements.
PLEASE NOTE the following:
Swim School F.A.Q's
Direct Debit Customers
- All direct debit customers will have their payments automatically suspended for the length of the closure.
Lump-Sum paying customers
- All lump-sum customers will have their lessons extended for the length of the closure once the lessons recommence.
Fitness Centre F.A.Q 's
What happens if I’m paying my Membership by Direct Debit?
Your membership payments will automatically be suspended
What if I paid for an upfront Membership/Visit Pass?
Any paid upfront memberships and Visit Passes will automatically be suspended
Will you let us know of any updates?
Absolutely, please check back to our websites and social media platforms for all updates on the current evolving situation.
Chill Out After School Care FAQ's
What if I have Chill Out After School Care booked for Term 1?
- Your booking will be cancelled, and you will receive no further charges for days that care hasn’t been provided.
- Any payments in advance will result in a credit onto your account that can be used once the programme reopens.
What if I have a booking with the April School Holiday Programme?
- Information will be provided as soon as we know if the programme can operate or not.
When will the programme reopen?
- We will contact all previous customers once our programme is able to reopen.