CLM is looking for a motivated, professional individual whom is keen to lead and drive the aquatics teams to deliver exceptional safety standards for all patrons.
The role reports to the Facility Manager and will have Lifeguards as direct reports. Therefore, experience in effectively motivating and engaging a team of staff is required. This role requires strong interpersonal and communication skills.
The role is full time and is based around the opening hours of the facility, and therefore the role may require you to work early morning, late shifts and weekend work. Flexibility in this role is key to ensure that the facilities are being lifeguarded to the highest possible standard. Competitive rates of pay, ongoing training and development and free use of facilities available.
Duties and Experience
Our ideal candidate will therefore:
• First Aid qualified;
• Previous aquatics management and staff management experience;
• Water treatment qualification would be advantageous however full training will be provided;
• Enjoy being part of a team;
• Communication skills are essential and should be an area of strength;
• Ability to lead a team and ensure all staff are engaged and motivated;
• The ability to follow systems and procedures;
• Strong focus on Health & Safety;
• Confident swimmer;
• Experience dealing with conflicts or problem resolution;
• Must love customer service and dealing with the public.
Relevant qualifications in this area would be advantageous, however training can be provided some the role.
How to apply
If you are a team player and enjoy an exciting work environment please apply in writing with a current CV and a covering letter to Alisha at Alisha.firstname.lastname@example.org
Application period closes 5pm Friday 24th May 2019