Customer Service Representative
We are seeking friendly, professional and customer focussed individuals to join our Customer Service team at CLM the Bays.
CLM the Bays is based in St Johns, Auckland and is home to SwimMagic swim school, New Zealand’s largest swim school provider as well as a health & fitness centre offering group fitness classes, gym, birthday parties, café and shop.
The role is based at front of house on the reception desk with your key focus being to provide excellent service to our members.
We are looking for an individual whom enjoys dealing with people and has a friendly approachable and positive personality. The hours are part time, and the roster is based around the opening hours of the facility, and therefore there may be early, mid, late and weekend shifts as part of this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Product / Café and shop orders, smoothie making and barista skills are advantageous, bt not essential as training can be provided
- Overseeing café and helping coordinate birthday parties and wave raves
- Ensuring high standards of Health & Safety, food hygiene in the café
- Taking bookings for SwimMagic and for birthday parties
- Supporting the café when required and other administration tasks
Skills required for the role:
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Have some sales and merchandise experience
- Barista skills
- Food prep and hygiene experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Approachable, friendly, polite, reliable, honest, organised and professional personality
Competitive rates of pay, ongoing training and development and free use of facilities are offered.
How to Apply
If you have the required skills for this customer service role then please apply by clicking Apply for this job today.
Please note you must be in NZ to apply or have a valid working visa.
Applications close Friday 28th February 2020.