Customer Service Representative
Do you love people, customer service, multitasking and want to be based at a fantastic outdoor pool for the summer? Then this is the job for you!
CLM is looking for individuals who are polite, professional and committed to delivering high levels of customer service to join our Customer Service team at Pt Erin Pools in Ponsonby for the 2019/2020 summer.
The nature of the role is that it can be very busy, and require the ability to effectively time manage and multitask while still delivering exceptional customer service to all users of the facility. Our ideal candidates are people who enjoy dealing with people and have friendly, approachable and positive personalities.
The role is based at front of house on the reception desk with your key focus being to provide excellent service to our members. We have both full and part time roles available, and the roster is based around the opening hours of the facility and therefore shifts may include early mornings, late nights and weekend work. The season runs from November 2019 – April 2020.
The ideal candidates should have the following attributes:
• Product / Café and shop orders, smoothie making and barista skills are advantageous, but not essential as training can be provided
• Overseeing café and helping coordinate birthday parties and wave raves
• Ensuring high standards of Health & Safety, food hygiene in the café
• Supporting the café when required and other administration tasks
Skills required for the role:
• Fantastic customer service skills
• Have some sales and merchandise experience
• Barista skills
• Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Approachable, friendly, polite, reliable, honest, organised and professional personality
A competitive rate of pay plus use of the facility is offered. Ongoing training and development is provided. Applicants must have current and approved work visas for these roles, and be able to attend trainings from early November.
If this sounds like you please apply via this listing with your current CV with covering letter.
Application period closes Friday 25th October 2019.