Customer Service Representative
We are seeking friendly, professional and customer focussed individuals to join our Customer Service team at CLM the Bays. CLM the Bays is based in St Johns, Auckland and is home to SwimMagic swim school, New Zealand’s largest swim school provider as well as a health & fitness centre offering group fitness classes, gym, birthday parties, café and shop.
The role is based at front of house on the reception desk with your key focus being to provide excellent service to our members. We are looking for an individual whom enjoys dealing with people and has a friendly approachable and positive personality.
The hours are part time, and the roster is based around the opening hours of the facility, and therefore there may be early, mid, late and weekend shifts as part of this role.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Ensuring a high level of customer service when speaking with swim school families, gym and facility members
- Stock takes
- Cleaning & Maintenance
- Product / Café and shop orders, smoothie making and barista skills are advantageous, bt not essential as training can be provided
- Overseeing café and helping coordinate birthday parties and wave raves
- Ensuring high standards of Health & Safety, food hygiene in the café
- working on our front desk dealing with enquiries for gym and swim school
- Providing tours of the facility to new members
- Cash handling
- Taking bookings for SwimMagic and for birthday parties
- Supporting the café when required and other administration tasks
Skills required for the role:
- Fantastic customer service skills
- Be efficient and effective with computers and administration
- Have some sales and merchandise experience
- Barista skills
- Food prep and hygiene experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Approachable, friendly, polite, reliable, honest, organised and professional personality
- Exceptional telephone manner
Competitive rates of pay, ongoing training and development and free use of facilities are offered.
If you have the required skills for this customer service role then please apply by clicking Apply for this job today.
Applications close Wednesday 31 July 2019