Group Fitness Instructor
Riverside Swimming Pool is seeking an enthusiastic, motivated individual to join our fitness team.
The ideal candidate will have the relevant qualifications and experience in delivering Aqua Group Fitness classes as well as dry land classes such as Yoga, Stretch Classes and Aerobics etc.
We are seeking someone who has strong communication skills to engage the participants in the classes.
The position is part time and the shifts will be based around the timetable of the classes, and therefore there is an element of flexibility for the right candidate.
To apply for this role you must:
- Be passionate about Group Fitness, eager to learn and continue your professional development and education
- Be committed, reliable and get a kick out of helping people reach their health and fitness goals
- Have a friendly, vibrant and charismatic personality
- Possess a high level of fitness needed to deliver the classes, ability to think on the spot, adaptable and an excellent sense of rhythm.
- Ideally be first aid qualified
- Ideally be REPS registered
- Agree to a police check
Competitive rates of pay, ongoing training and development and use of facilities are offered to the approved applicant.
If you have the required skills and would like to join our amazing team please apply with your CV with cover letter via this listening.
Applications close 30 June 2020.
Applicants for this position should have NZ residency or a valid NZ work visa.