The SwimMagic team based at Massey Park Pools Papakura has opportunities for new swim instructors to join our busy team. The roles are part time and involve swim teaching for babies, preschoolers, children, swim squads and adults. We encourage children to gain confidence, skills, an understanding of water safety and to have fun!
We are seeking an enthusiastic individual who thrives on being part of a team and is passionate about swim teaching. The role includes teaching all ages and abilities.
Requirements of the role include:
- You must be comfortable working with children of all ages and abilities in and out of the water
- You must be approachable and have a positive and friendly manner when delivering lessons;
- Strong customer service skills are a must when interacting with our students and their families
- Excellent communication skills
- Flexible, positive and professional attitude
- Work at least 1 weekend shift
Ideally you will be able to start training as soon as possible so that you are able to start teaching as soon as possible.
Competitive rates of pay, ongoing training and development and free use of facilities are offered. The roles are based around the programme of SwimMagic lessons; the roles are part time of approx. 7 hours per week with the opportunity to increase the hours. Shifts afterschool and weekends,
Also we are looking for someone who could teach Water safety hours with schools during the day.
How to Apply
If you have the required skills and would like to join our amazing Swim School team please apply via this link.
Applications close Friday 30th August 2019.