CLM are seeking applications for swim instructors for the SwimMagic team at the Rotorua Aquatic Centre. We are seeking enthusiastic individuals who thrive on being part of a team and are passionate about swim teaching and delivering an exceptional level of service.
We are New Zealand’s largest swim school provider and we pride ourselves in offering unique graduated structure, focusing on achievable goals and incentives to ensure that children are progressing as efficiently as possible. We encourage children to gain confidence, skills, an understanding of water safety and to have fun!
The role is part time and will be structured around the programme of the swim school, and therefore a range of positions ranging in various hours, times and days are available. We are currently seeking applicants from people available for weekend work. The positions will include teaching a range of ages and levels including babies, preschoolers, children, swim squads and adults.
Requirements of the role include:
• You must be comfortable working with children of all ages and abilities in and out of the water
• You must be approachable and have a positive and friendly manner when delivering lessons;
• Strong customer service skills are a must when interacting with our students and their families
• Excellent communication skills
• Flexible, positive and professional attitude
Competitive rates of pay, ongoing training and development and use of facilities are offered.
How to Apply
If you have the required skills and would like to join the amazing SwimMagic team please apply via this link or send your CV with covering letter to Alisha at firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close Thursday 16 July 2020.