Apply to this fund if the intended project is to be delivered in the Counties Manukau area and you are applying for funding worth $5000 or less.
Key information for current round:
- A total of $53,605.52 is available to be distributed on a contestable basis.
- Applications open: Applications open until fund is exhausted
- Applications are reviewed by the Counties Manukau KiwiSport Working Group on the 20th of each month. Final funding decisions are made within 10 working days after the Counties Manukau KiwiSport Working Group meets.
Counties Manukau Fast Fund Background Information:
- The Counties Manukau Fast Fund is for new, innovative, pilot projects.
- Projects must be delivered within a 12-month period.
- Applicants can only apply to the Counties Manukau Fast Fund once per year.
- The Counties Manukau Fast Fund is a contestable investment.
- To be considered for the Counties Manukau Fast Fund, the application must demonstrate how the project intends to deliver within the Counties Manukau area.
- The Aktive KiwiSport Working Group will make recommendations to the Aktive Board about distribution of the Counties Manukau Fast Fund.
For summary of the Counties Manukau Local Community KiwiSport Funding Process please see this PROCESS OVERVIEW.
How To Apply
- Read the COUNTIES MANUKAU KIWISPORT KEY INFORMATION GUIDE to ensure this is the right fund for your project.
- Run your project idea through the PROJECT SELF CHECK. If your project idea meets the criteria then please proceed to
- Complete the EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) online form
- If your EOI is accepted you will be contacted by a CLM Community Sport team member and sent the application form to complete in full.