Apply to this fund if the intended project is to be delivered in the Counties Manukau area and you are applying for funding worth more than $5000.
$616 440.48 of KiwiSport funding is available for distribution in Round 1 2019 Counties Manukau Local Community Fund.
Key information for Round 1 2019:
- Expressions of interest opens: 1 March 2019
- Expressions of interest closes: 18 April 2019
- Applications close: 16 May 2019
Key information for Round 2 2019:
- Expressions of interest opens: 1 July 2019
- Expressions of interest closes: 22 August 2019
- Applications close: 19 September 2019
Counties Manukau Local Community Fund Background Information:
- The Counties Manukau Local Community Fund is a contestable investment.
- Counties Manukau Local Community Fund is seed funding, and is not designed to resource the same initiative long term.
- Applicants can apply to have their project funded for up to three years’ duration.
- To be considered for the Counties Manukau Local Community Fund, the application must demonstrate how the project intends to deliver within the Counties Manukau area.
- Regional and national sport organisations as well as community organisations can apply for investment as part of, or on behalf of, wider stakeholder consortia. Each project requires one lead organisation to be the Counties Manukau Local Community Fund contract holder and to take overall responsibility for coordinating the project.
- The independent Counties Manukau Local Community KiwiSport Fund Advisory Group will make recommendations to Aktive about distribution of Counties Manukau Local Community Funding.
- Successful applicants will be required to have their delivery plans approved prior to investment being released.
For summary of the Counties Manukau Local Community KiwiSport Funding Process please see this PROCESS OVERVIEW.
How To Apply
- Read the COUNTIES MANUKAU KIWISPORT KEY INFORMATION GUIDE to ensure this is the right fund for your project.
- Run your project idea through the PROJECT SELF CHECK. If your project idea meets the criteria then please proceed to
- Complete the EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (EOI) online form.
- If your EOI is accepted you will be contacted by a CLM Community Sport team member and sent the application form to complete in full.