Auckland Regional KiwiSport Fund Background Information:
- The Auckland Regional KiwiSport Fund is a contestable investment.
- Auckland Regional KiwiSport Fund is seed funding, and is not designed to resource the same initiative long term.
- Applicants can apply to have their project funded for up to three years’ duration.
- To be considered for the Auckland Regional KiwiSport Fund, the application must demonstrate how the project intends to deliver across two or more of the local RST boundaries.
- Regional and national sport organisations can apply for investment as part of, or on behalf of, wider stakeholder consortia. Each project requires one lead organisation to be the Auckland Regional KiwiSport Fund contract holder and to take overall responsibility for coordinating the project.
- The Auckland Regional KiwiSport Advisory Group will make recommendations to Aktive about distribution of Auckland Regional KiwiSport Funding.
- Successful applicants will be required to have delivery plans submitted to and approved by relevant local RSTs prior to investment being released by Aktive.
How To Apply
The Auckland Regional KiwiSport Fund is contestable and is distributed by Aktive on behalf of the 4 local Regional Sport Trusts (RSTs) CLM Community Sport, Harbour Sport, Sport Auckland and Sport Waitakere. For futher information and to apply for this fund please click here