Play it Safe
Keeping our communities safe during Level 2 is at the forefront of our minds. To ensure we do this we have developed the following policies for Lido Aquatic Centre.
During Level 2 all visitors to the facility will be required to complete the mandatory contact tracing by scanning the QR code. This will be available to scan as you enter the facility. If you don’t have a device to scan you will be required to report to the reception desk, where a staff member will record your details for you.
All customers are required to maintain 2 metre physical distance from others at all times.
Mask wearing is mandatory for everyone over the age of 12 for entering and exiting our facility and in all dry areas. It is not mandatory to wear a mask on poolside or while exercising, however, feel free to if you wish.
All Membership/Visit Pass and SwimMagic card holders will be required to scan both the Government QR Code and their membership tag at reception on arrival, this needs to be presented to our team so they can verify it has been done.
To ensure a safe environment for all our customers and staff, please follow directions and guidelines from our facility staff.
Services closed or amended
• Lane swimming- 4 swimmers per lane
• Leisure pool - bookings only*
• Toddlers pool- limited to 6 people at a time
• Spa pool- 6 person limit (booking essential)
• Steam room and Sauna - bookings only**.
• Outdoor slides – bookings only***
• AquaPlay – limited to 10 people at a time
Please note information is subject to change and we will adapt our Level 2 plan as and when required.
*Leisure Pool Bookings
To book you will need to call, email or walk-in. We currently have 40 spots available every hour, however, we do have some Birthday Party bookings and Aqua Aerobics classes in the mornings.
- Saturday - Sunday 9am – 10am and then every hour after that until 7pm.
- Monday – Friday 3.30pm – 4.30pm, 4.30pm – 5.30pm …… until 7.30pm.
**Steam room and Sauna
To Book you will need to go into or call the Lido Reception. Sauna and Steam Room will be opening in bookable 40-minute time slots for an individual (or those within the same bubble) – there will then be a 5-minute gap for cleaning / disinfecting to take place. Bookings start at:
- Weekends 8.30am – 7.40pm
- Monday through Friday from 7.00am - 7.40pm
***Outdoor Slides Pool Bookings
To book you will need to call, email or walk-in. We currently have 30 spots available every 2 hours.
- Saturday - Sunday 10.30am – 12.30pm, 12.30pm – 2.30pm, 2.30pm – 4.30pm and 4.30pm – 6.30pm.
- Monday – Friday during school holidays 10.30am – 12.30pm, 12.30pm – 2.30pm, 2.30pm – 4.30pm and 4.30pm – 6.30pm.
- During school term the slides are only opened weekends until December.