Playing its safe at level 2
12 May 2020
The Governments announcements around life at level 2 has further excited our team that we are one step closer to reopening. Like many of you, we cannot wait to get back out doing the things that we love.
In welcoming you back, you might notice a few changes in the way we operate. Please know this will be done with everyone’s health and safety at the forefront of our minds.
CLM Masterton at Level 2. (updated 12/05/2020)
- Facility opening – Monday 18th May, 2020
Chill Out Programme FAQ’s
- When can I book back in for Chill Out?
Please head to www.chilloutkids.co.nz – all term dates will be listed.
- What if I have a credit from my previous bookings?
This can be applied when making a new booking.
- What about my previous Debit Success booking?
All previous Direct Debit bookings have been cancelled. You can set up a new one for Term 2 bookings.
- I am a WINZ customer, can I book my child in for next week although my forms haven’t been filled in yet?
Please remember a $20 deposit per child is needed for an approved booking. All WINZ forms can be dropped off on the first day back with the Chill Out Coordinator.
Please Keep checking this page, we will update continually as services and programming may change over the coming weeks.