Terms and conditions:
$100 deposit (non refundable) - paid before the first week of games.
- Weekly payments of $50 per game required for the rest of the season. Last payment will need to be made before finals week.
- Teams are required to register their team name and commit to playing weekly games for the 10 week term to ensure weekly draws are filled.
- To ensure fair play for all teams any "No Shows" on the night will incur a penalty of $30.00 per team which will need to be paid before your team can take the court the following week.
- If your team is unable to make the game please give us 24 hours notice to enable us to find a team to fill the space and ensure all teams get a game on the night.
Social Netball rules:
- Rules as per Netball NZ Rulebook.
- Maximum of 10 registered players.
- Players must have their name on the team sheet to play.
- To qualify for Semi’s or Finals games you must play a minimum of 3 games prior.
- No players can be added to registration after round 5.
- To ensure fair play for all teams any "No Show" on the night will incur a penalty of $30.00 per team which will need to be paid before your team can take the court the following week.
- Players who are pregnant may play to their own discretion but officials and opposition are not liable for any injuries that may occur during the game.
- It is the responsibility of the team organiser to keep a record of player and team payments.
- Bibs will be available for use first in first serve
Remember this is a SOCIAL competition - no offensive behavior will be tolerated.