New Structure for SwimMagic Lessons
SwimMagic Swim Schools have been delivering over 8,000 lessons weekly across New Zealand for the last 11 years with 12 swim schools nationwide from Whangarei down to Nelson. As of 28th January 2020 we will be changing the structure of the lessons from a Term based programme to a year round perpetual model.
The year round lessons will run for 48 weeks of the year with a 3 week break over Christmas and a 1 week break at Easter. Lessons will run as normal through the July and October holidays. Students will be assessed every 4 weeks and can move up a level whenever they are ready.
There will be 2 payment options available which is a weekly direct debit payment or a 12 week lump sum.
SwimMagic lessons at Otahuhu Pool and Leisure Centre will start this new structure from 28th January 2020.
Weekly direct debit
- $13 per lesson per week
- Automatic weekly payment contract set up through Debit Success
- One off $10 admin fee
- 1 month minimum term agreement
- Only 10 days notice to cancel
- 2 weeks free suspension anytime during the year
- Any additional suspensions $5 per lesson per week
2. Lump sum Payment
- 12 weeks of lessons - $156 ($153 per lesson)
- Enrol at anytime and lessons will finish after you have completed 12 weeks
During the 4 week break over Easter and Christmas payments with be automatically suspended. The free suspensions are additional and can be used at anytime during the year when you wish to have a break from lessons.
Benefits of this structure:
- As lessons run all year round learning is continuous and consistent, building from week to week instead of term to term.
- As classes will now be continuous instead of term to term, there will be more security with bookings as classes will be held until you wish to cancel.