Papakura Leisure Centre to open with Vaccination requirement
Papakura Leisure Centre to open with vaccination requirement
As Auckland moves into the COVID-19 Protection Framework (CPF) all Auckland Council’s 42 pool and leisure centres will require all Aucklanders aged 12 and over to be fully vaccinated in order to use their facilities, under the Red and Orange Protection Framework levels.
Please note the following restrictions apply while using the facility under “Orange light” settings.
• Scanning in on the covid tracer app is still required.
• Masks are required in the facility. These can be removed when exercising in the gym or stadium. Masks must be worn at all other times.
• Please keep a 1-metre distance from other members and staff at all times.
• Please remember to stay away if you have any Covid-19 signs or symptoms.
Q: Will all your staff be vaccinated?
A: Yes, all of our staff and contractors will be vaccinated
Q: If I choose not to get vaccinated what are my options?
A: We are offering complimentary freezing of membership for up to 2 months, please contact our team on Prandf@clmnz.co.nz to talk through these options
Q: Why aren’t you allowing non-vaccinated to use your facility?
A: By law, if we open under orange or red, we can only allow vaccinated staff and customers to enter the facility.
Chill Out FAQs
Q: What if a child attends the programme who has Covid?
- All children, their parents, and staff will be informed.
- Everyone will be asked to be tested, and not to return until they have received a negative result.
Q: What happens if a school has a case of Covid? Will my chid still be able to attend the programme?
- In the event Covid is a discovered at the school, we will ask children to be tested before they can return. We will need to sight the results of the test, including date/time.
Q: Will Vaccine Passes be required for children 12 and over who are on the Chill Out programme?
- MSD have confirmed that OSCAR programmes will be exempted.
Q: Will staff be vaccinated who are working on the programme?
- Yes, our staff will be.
Q: What if I’m a parent/caregiver who is unvaccinated and wants to collect/drop off the child to Chill Out?
- Some programmes may have a door leading outside where the drop off and pick ups can be completed. This wouldn’t require anyone to enter our facility.
- In the event where a direct door leading outdoors cant be provided, the parent/caregiver must scan in at reception. If unvaccinated, a staff member will escort the child to reception for collection.