Playing it safe at level 2!
12 May 2020
Papakura Leisure Centre at Level 2. (updated 22/05/2020)
- Facility opening – 18th May 2020
Due to unexpected delay in delivery of materials our maintenance project has not progressed as initially planned. We will be open on Monday the 18th May, with the following changes:
- ALL ACCESS to the facility will be limited to stadium side doors, signage for entry will be clearly marked
- Must have Towel and Drink bottle or no entry in to gym
- Swipe in for members and payments can still be taken on entry in stadium
- The cardio studio will unfortunately not be available, planned to be open on Monday 25th May if any changes we will update you.
- Exit from the facility will be from designated stadium side door to carpark
- Mens change rooms will be unavailable however the disabled toilet will be available for use
- No shower facilities for men will be available
- Group fitness classes will continue in stadium (you must call / text or email to book)
We apologise for this unexpected delay and thank you for your patience and understanding. Please adhere to 1m physical distancing which will be clearly marked for entry to the facility and throughout the facility.
Other Services that have been amended
- Chill Out at level 2
- Fitness at level 2
- Group fitness class’s capacity reduced to 30
- For group fitness class bookings please text 0273112725 or email email@example.com
CLM health and Fitness
What happens if I’m paying my Membership by Direct Debit?
Your membership payments will automatically restart upon reopening. Please note: You may notice that your first debit might be a pro rata (part payment) amount depending on which day your debit occurs.
What if I paid for an upfront Membership/Visit Pass?
All Upfront/Visit Passes will have the equivalent number of days that the facility was closed added to their original expiry dates.
Will you let us know of any updates?
Absolutely, please check back to our websites and social media platforms for all updates on the current situation.
Chill Out Programmes
When can I book back in for Chill Out?
Please head to www.chilloutkids.co.nz all term dates will be listed.
What if I have a credit from my previous bookings?
This can be applied when making a new booking.
What about my previous Debit Success booking?
All previous Direct Debit bookings have been cancelled. You can set up a new one for Term 2 bookings.
I am a WINZ customer, can I book my child in for next week although my forms haven’t been filled in yet?
Please remember a $20 deposit per child is needed for an approved booking. All WINZ forms can be completed on the first day back with the Chill Out Coordinator.