Aqua + Group Fitness Class Booking Information for Level 2
13 May 2020
As we head into level 2 and extremely excited to get back in to our classes and programmes, please ensure you check all the information below in regards to the booking process and limits on classes. We appreciate your cooperation at this time, we understand this is a challenging time and we appreciate your patience during this time.
Group Fitness Classes
- Classes open for bookings 48 hours in advance of the class time - please do not request before the 48 hours as these will be not accounted for or processed
- Current classes are 10 participants and 1 instructor per class (please note this is subject to change)
- 1 class per member per day - You may also reserve 1 other class per day.
- 5 classes maximum per week per member - This will be reviewed after week 1 of level 2. (one 30min class is counted as one class i.e - not back to back 30min classes)
- All members must bring their own towel and a mat.
- Please ensure bring a large drink bottle, we do not have the ability for you to fill your own bottles.
- When arriving for your class you need to swipe in at reception, head through the fitness centre where staff will direct you to the back door, participants will need to line up outside the room adhering to the yellow distancing markers, you will be invited into the room by the instructor when they are ready for you to come in.
- To ensure a safe environment for all our customers and staff please follow directions and guidelines from our facility staff.
- Aqua classes will resume from Monday 18th May
- Aqua Aerobics class’s capacity also reduced.
- Maximum 3 classes per week per member/concession holder.
-10 People Per All Aqua Classes
- You need to ensure your bring a towel, if possible please change in to your togs at home before and after the class.
- Bags must be stored in the cubby holes provided on poolside not on the seating area.
- Please wait on poolside ensuring you are maintaining 1m physical distancing at all times - the instructor will provide you with an aqua belt if you require one.
How to Book for Classes
- Classes open for bookings 48 hours in advance of the class time - please do not request before the 48 hours as these will be not accounted for or processed.
- You will received an e-text to confirm your class booking the day prior to your class - if you cannot make your booking please reply "N" so we can offer to our reserves list.
- Bookings must be made by the following methods.
- Calling reception on (03) 543 9755 ext. 0 - please do not leave phone messages for bookings.
- Emailing email@example.com
Please state the following when emailing or calling to book your class:
- Name of class you are requesting a booking for
- Class Day and Time
- Full Name
- Mobile Number
We look forward to seeing you soon.