Play it Safe
Keeping our communities safe during Level 2 is at the forefront of our minds. To ensure we do this we have developed the following policies for Riverside Pool.
During Level 2 all visitors to the facility will be required to complete the mandatory contact tracing by scanning the QR code. This will be available to scan as you enter the facility. If you don’t have a device to scan you will be required to report to the reception desk, where a staff member will record your details for you.
All customers are required to maintain 2 metre physical distance from others at all times.
Mask wearing is mandatory for everyone over the age of 12 for entering and exiting our facility and in all dry areas. It is not mandatory to wear a mask on poolside or while exercising, however, feel free to if you wish.
All Membership/Visit Pass and SwimMagic card holders will be required to scan both the Government QR Code and their membership tag at reception on arrival, this needs to be presented to our team so they can verify it has been done.
To ensure a safe environment for all our customers and staff, please follow directions and guidelines from our facility staff.
Services closed or amended
• Leisure and Lanes swimming 6 people max per 30m lane
• Keep 2m distance from others in the changing rooms, lanes and no stopping at the end.
• Upper tots pool - 12 swimmers max
• Lower tots pool - 7 swimmers max
• 1 parent/ guardian per swimschool swimmer.
• 2 people max in spa. No more than 15 minutes
• Bookings to be made for all Aqua classes and Legends Strong class by emailing NelsonAquatics@clmnz.co.nz
Bookings only 1 week in advance.
- 28 max for all Aquajogging Classes
- 21 max for 8.30am & 6pm AquaHIIT classes
- 24 max for 9.30 Aquaclasses
20 max in Strong class
- Please wear a mask when entering facility, leaving facility and in changing rooms
- Squads, clubs Swimschool and organised classes will have no maximum number of swimmers per lane
- Inflatable aquarun & rope swing not available during L2.
Please note information is subject to change and we will adapt our Level 2 plan as and when required.