Aqua Class Booking Information for Level 2
15 May 2020
As we head into level 2 and extremely excited to get back in to our classes, please ensure you check all the information below in regards to the booking process and limits on classes. We appreciate your cooperation at this time, we understand this is a challenging time and we appreciate your patience during this time.
- Aqua classes will resume from Monday 18th May
- · Number of participants in each class are limited and bookings are essential.
- · Maximum 3 classes per week per member/concession holder.
- · Maximum 1 class per day
The number of participants per class has been set based on the style of class and following industry recommendations.
12 per AquaHIIT Class (Monday and Wednesday 8.30am)
12 per Aqua Power Class (Monday, Wednesday and Friday 9.30am)
15 per Aquajogging Class (Tuesday 9.30am and Friday 12noon)
12 per Legends AquaFIT Class ( Thursday 9.30am)
Aqua Deep & Aqua Blast have been postponed indefinitely.
- Where possible we ask you to change at home before and after the class. (make sure you remember your towel).
- Bags must be stored in the cubby holes provided on poolside not on the seating area.
- Please wait on poolside ensuring you are maintaining 1m physical distancing at all times - the instructor will provide you with an aqua belt if you require one.
- Aqua equipment used must be disinfected in our yellow dunk drum after every use.
HOW TO BOOK FOR CLASSES:
- Class bookings for the upcoming week will open at 12noon on the Friday before. (Ie Friday 15th May at 12noon the bookings will open for the week beginning Monday 18th May).
- Please do not request before as these will not be accepted.
- If there are spaces available 12 hours before a class is due to start then those spaces are available to anyone, including those who have already booked 3 classes.
- If you would like to be added to a ‘waitlist’ for a possible space please let reception know and they will contact you to let you know if this has been granted. If you then do not wish to take this space – can you please reply ‘NEXT” and we will then pass this opportunity on to the next person on the waitlist.
- Bookings must be made by the following methods.
Phone - Call reception on (03) 5463221 ext. reception - please do not leave phone messages for bookings.
Email (preferred) - firstname.lastname@example.org
Please state the following when emailing or calling to book your class:
· Name of class you are requesting a booking for
· Class Day and Time (including any you would like to join the waitlist for)
· Full Name
· Mobile Number
- If you need to cancel your booking can you please let us know asap.
- Bookings are unable to be transferred to another member due to our contact tracing requirements.