Playing it safe at level 2!
14 May 2020
The Governments announcements around life at level 2 has further excited our team that we are one step closer to reopening. Like many of you, we cannot wait to get back out doing the things that we love.
In welcoming you back, you might notice a few changes in the way we operate. Please know this will be done with everyone’s health and safety at the forefront of our minds.
Riverside Pool & Nayland Chillout at Level 2. (updated 13/05/2020)
- Facility opening – 14/05/2020
Services closed or amended
- Spa closed
- Toddlers pool closed
- Main Pool open
- SwimMagic at level 2
- Fitness at level 2
- Chill Out at level 2
- Group fitness class’s – Strong Classes postponed till June 2020
- Aqua Aerobics classes - class capacity reduced - Book here
- Some pools may initially be colder than normal
- lap swimming available at 4 maximum per lane in our 25m pool
- Unfortunately we will not have leisure or playswimming times for children to play
Lane swimming at level 2
- Enter lanes depending on your ability – lanes signs identify ability
- Max 4 per lane
- Do not stay at the end of a lane for more than 30 seconds
- Keep 1m distance from anyone else while at the end of each lane
- When swimming be patient of slower swimmers in front of you
- Slower swimmers must stop at the end of each lane and let faster swimmers past
- No underwater swimming longer than 15 metres.
- Aquajogging single file around clockwise - Keep 1m distance from anyone else
CLM Health and Fitness
What happens if I’m paying my Membership by Direct Debit?
Your membership payments will automatically restart upon reopening. Please note: You may notice that your first debit might be a pro-rata (part payment) amount depending on which day your debit occurs.
What if I paid for an upfront Membership/Visit Pass?
All Upfront/Visit Passes will have the equivalent number of days that the facility was closed added to their original expiry dates.
Will you let us know of any updates?
Absolutely, please check back to our websites and social media platforms for all updates on the current situation.
SwimMagic Swim School
What happens if I’m paying my lessons by Direct Debit through Debit Success?
All direct debit payments will restart when we reopen with the exception of customers who made a payment on the week we closed but did not receive a lesson, these customers will have an extra week of suspension.
What if I paid for lessons by lump sum?
All missed lessons will be rescheduled to start from the date we reopen and continue for the number of weeks you have missed. Unless we contact you in advance class days and times will be the same as they were before the lockdown closure.
How will I know if there has been changes to my classes?
The swim school will notify you through email before the lessons restart if changes have been made to your class time.
Chill Out Programmes
When can I book back in for Chill Out?
Please head to www.chilloutkids.co.nz all term dates will be listed.
What if I have a credit from my previous bookings?
This can be applied when making a new booking.
What about my previous Debit Success booking?
All previous Direct Debit bookings have been cancelled. You can set up a new one for Term 2 bookings.
I am a WINZ customer, can I book my child in for next week although my forms haven’t been filled in yet?
Please remember a $20 deposit per child is needed for an approved booking. All WINZ forms can be completed on the first day back with the Chill Out Coordinator.