SwimMagic Swim Schools have been delivering over 8,000 lessons weekly across New Zealand for the last 11 years with 12 swim schools nationwide from Whangarei down to Nelson. As of 27th January 2020 we will be changing the structure of the lessons from a Term based programme to a year round perpetual model.
The year round lessons will run for 48 weeks of the year with a 3 week break over Christmas and a 1 week break at Easter. Lessons will run as normal through the July and October holidays. Students will be assessed every 4 weeks and can move up a level whenever they are ready.
There will be 2 payment options available either a weekly direct debit payment or a lump sum of 12 weeks of lessons. The only customers who will be required to re-enrol will be customers paying by lump sum as direct debit customers will continue until they choose to cancel their direct debit.
SwimMagic lessons at Riverside Pool will start this new structure from Monday 27th January 2020.
1. Weekly direct debit
- $15.00 per lesson per week
- Automatic weekly payment contract set up through Debit Success
- One off $10 admin fee
- 1 month minimum term agreement
- Only 10 days notice to cancel
- 2 weeks free suspension anytime during the year
- Any additional suspensions $5 per lesson per week
2. Lump sum Payment
- 12 weeks of lessons - $180.00 ($15.00 per lesson)
- Enrol at anytime and lessons will finish after you have completed 12 weeks
Benefits of this structure:
- As lessons run all year round learning is continuous and consistent, building from week to week instead of term to term.
- As classes will now be continuous instead of term to term, there will be more security with bookings if you sign up to the weekly payment option as classes will be held until you wish to cancel.