Play it Safe
Keeping our communities safe during Level 2 is at the forefront of our minds. To ensure we do this we have developed the following policies for Rotorua Aquatic Centre.
During Level 2 all visitors to the facility will be required to complete the mandatory contact tracing by scanning the QR code. This will be available to scan as you enter the facility. If you don’t have a device to scan you will be required to report to the reception desk, where a staff member will record your details for you.
All customers are required to maintain 2 metre physical distance from others at all times.
Mask wearing is mandatory for everyone over the age of 12 for entering and exiting our facility and in all dry areas. It is not mandatory to wear a mask on poolside or while exercising, however feel free to if you wish.
All Membership/Visit Pass and SwimMagic card holders will be required to scan both the Government QR Code and their membership tag at reception on arrival, this needs to be presented to our team so they can verify it has been done.
To ensure a safe environment for all our customers and staff, please follow directions and guidelines from our facility staff.
Services closed or amended
- Recreational/fun swimming is available on the week days and weekends as below
- 25m pool - 4 swimmers per lane
- 50m pool - 8 swimmers per lane
- Spas - capacity reduced to maximum of 4 customers per spa at one time
- Fitness studio capacity reduced to maximum of 3 at one time
- Aqua classes are on
- Aqua jogging available
- Swimmagic lessons available
- Aqua run, mini tramp, BBQ hire unavailable
- Splash pad closed
Please note information is subject to change and we will adapt our Level 2 plan as and when required.