CLM is proud to manage Te Kuiti Swimming Pool on behalf of South Waitomo District Council.
We partner with a range of top organizations working together to provide recreation services for local communities.
- Children's Day - nationwide event to celebrate children
- City Care - Proud to build, maintain and manage New Zealand's infrastructure and amenity assets.
- Cystic Fibrosis - supporting people with CF and their families
- Kids Can - KidsCan was the benefactor of collection buckets for the nationwide International Childrens Day initiative within all CLM facilities on March 3rd 2013. Each CLM facility provided free entry for children 14 years and under for a limited time on this day. KidsCan supports disadvantaged Kiwi kids.
- NZ Fire - safer communities together
- NZ Police - safer communities together - many train for police swim test at CLM facility
- Ocean Clinics - open water skill improvement
- Plunket - support services for children under 5
- REPS - register of exercise professionals
- Sport NZ - government organization responsible for sport and recreation
- State Ocean Swim Series - 6 event swim series with a range of distances
- Superswim - NZ's largest weekly open water swimming event
- TriNZ - national governing body for the sports of triathlon, duathlon, aquathon and cross triathlon. This is a newly formed partnership between CLM and TriNZ. CLM came on board and provided TriNZ with a number of spot prizes, and discounted entry for participants in the Bissell Womens Tri series within Auckland and Palmerston North. All Auckland facilities displayed promotional material for the Barfoot & Thompson World Triathlon event in April.
- Water Safety NZ - national organisation responsible for water safety education in New Zealand.
SwimMagic and Plunket have collaborated in an effort to raise awareness in our community to Water Safety issues. We are collectively committed to providing as many families as possible the opportunity to receive specialised and affordable Aquatic Education. SwimMagic provide half price lessons to all Plunket Children for one term as a way of making lessons more affordable for all families. We provide FREE educational and fun Water Safety visits to daycares, kindys etc with the aim of teaching all children in our community to be safer in, on and around water.