UPDATE: Spa Pool
26 June 2020
We are excited to announce, with the support of Council and Sport Northland, that we have a new set of boilers on the way that should rectify the pool temperature issues we have been experiencing over the last few weeks.
Unfortunately, there is time delay until this lands in the country (10 weeks- 17th August) and a 2 week install period (project completion 31st of August). However, in the interim we have been working with our contractors who have installed a temporary fix which should see our temperatures rise and hopefully maintain normal temperatures until the more permanent fix has been completed. We thank you for you patience in this matter and if you have any concerns about the temperatures on a particular day please check our website or ring in advance and we can update you on the current temperatures.
Ngā mihi :)