Our Facility Rules
Keeping our community safe while using our facility is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us keep you safe we ask you to please follow our facility rules.
SPA POOL RULES OF USE
- DO NOT USE if you are pregnant, have a serious illness, heart condition, high or low blood pressure, respiratory condition or any other medical condition which may effect your reaction to heat.
- Take a break after 15 minutes.
- Hydrate regularly.
- Please shower and towel dry before and after use.
- The spa may be closed at times throughout the day for cleaning and 15 minutes prior to the facility closing time.
GENERAL POOL RULES
- Have heaps of fun and enjoy your facility
- All children 10 years and under must be supervised at all times by an adult 17 years and over.
- Please watch your children not your mobiles.
- Walking only please, no running on poolside. Please use designated eating areas.
- Glassware and food is prohibited on poolside.
- Any abusive or unsocial behaviour will not be tolerated, please respect others at all times.
- This is a non smoking facility.
- Please shower before using the pools
- Do not leave property unattended. Paid lockers are available.