Morning Classes: 05:30 am - 12:00 pm Afternoon / Evening Classes: 12:00 - 09:00 pm
A 45-minute low to medium impact class mainly in the shallow, focusing on increasing cardiovascular fitness, strength and flexibility. Ideal for those new to aqua fitness, senior citizens and pre & postnatal women.
The Legends Strong programme is quite simply a fun "movement to music" land based class involving exercises to aid you in gaining muscle, tendon and bone strength and density.
Legends Strong Class is held at the Pioneer Park Scout Hall / Athletics Club Rooms (Peta Sooner Dance Academy) 11 Hastings Street, Washington Valley, Nelson.
Group Fitness Timetable
What are the benefits of Aqua Fitness?
- Tones and shapes your muscles
- Burns fat
- Develops bones and muscle strength
- Improves cardiovascular and muscle fitness
- Promotes circulation and relaxation
What makes Aqua Fitness different?
- Low or no impact - get the same workout without putting stress on your joints
- Full body conditioning with the cushioning effect of the water
- Resistance of the water enhances toning and shaping of your muscles
- Water reduces excess body heat to create a cool, comfortable work-out environment
- Quick post class recovery