Aqua Fitness Classes
Looking to get back into exercise, pregnant, recovering from an injury, or just looking for a bit of variety in your training programme? Our aqua fitness classes will be perfect for you!
Freyberg Community Pool aqua fitness classes run nearly every day of the week and will leave you feeling motivated, refreshed, and energised!
This is a great class to build stamina and strength. Exercise in deep water and in the shallows, its an all rounder using equipment such as noodles and dumbbells to add variety to your workout. Moderate the intensity yourself to get the perfect workout that suits you
This full body deep water workout uses a buoyancy belt to assist with flotation. It focuses on breathing, posture and core abdominal's to get you through a fat burning workout.
Bring the party to the pools! Integrating the Zumba formula and philosophy with traditional aqua fitness disciplines
Group Fitness Timetable
Morning Classes: 05:30 am - 12:00 pm Afternoon / Evening Classes: 12:00 - 09:00 pm
What are the benefits of Aqua Fitness?
- Tones and shapes your muscles
- Burns fat
- Develops bones and muscle strength
- Improves cardiovascular and muscle fitness
- Promotes circulation and relaxation
What makes Aqua Fitness different?
- Low or no impact - get the same workout without putting stress on your joints
- Full body conditioning with the cushioning effect of the water
- Resistance of the water enhances toning and shaping of your muscles
- Water reduces excess body heat to create a cool, comfortable work-out environment
- Quick post class recovery