october 2019 pool closures
- The school holidays run from Monday 30th September to Friday 11th October. Use of the toddlers pool will be restricted in the morning due to swim lessons but available each afternoon.
- Saturday 5th October (all day) and Sunday 6th October (7am-3pm) the facility will be closed to the public due to a regional canoe polo tournament. There is no Saturday aqua aerobics class running on this day. Spectators are welcome and FREE.
- Monday 14th October; Term 4 SwimMagic swim lessons begin.
- Saturday 26th October; Women Only swimming 6pm-8pm. Swim lessons available on the night.
- Monday 28th October; Labour Day. The facility is open to the public 8am-6pm. There is no SwimMagic swim lessons, aqua aerobics or Chill out childcare programme running.
NovEMBER 2019 POOL CLOSURES
- Sunday 3rd November the facilty is closed to the public from 12.15pm-5.30pm due to a Kiwi West aquatics swim carnival. Spectators are welcome and FREE.
- Mondays - Thursday throughout the month, learners pool use will be restricted between 11.30am-2.00pm due to school swimming lessons. Toddlers pool "beach" area still available during these times.
- Friday 15th November is the last day of the year for Freyberg High school pool bookings. The main pool will be available between their normal booking time of 10am-11am from Monday 18th November onwards.
- Sunday 24th November the facility is closed to the public from 12.30pm-5.30pm due to a Icebreaker aquatics swim carnival. Spectators are welcome and FREE.
- Saturday 30th November; Women only swimming 6pm-8pm. Normal entry price. Swimmign lessons available on the night.
Please do not hesitate to speak with a facility staff member if you have any questions about any of these pool closures. October & November are going to be busy months.