OUR FACILITY RULES
Keeping our Papakura community safe while using our facility is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us keep you safe we ask you to please follow our facility rules.
Your behaviour has an impact on other players and customers using our facility. We want everyone to have a great experience so please follow these facility rules:
- Have lots of fun!!
- No chewing gum.
- Please do not hang on the hoops.
- No Food and drinks on the court area. (water only)
MUSIC: We are happy to provide access to the music system but require the following etiquette to be strictly adhered to:
- No music with any offensive language is permitted at any time
- The music level must be kept to the white mark on the volume control button
ON COURT BEHAVIOR: You are responsible for ensuring your conduct is respectful and creates a positive environment, so please adhere to the following:
- Control your temper
- No bad language
- Offensive, abusive, belittling, threatening or any unwelcome behaviour directed towards another person for any reason whatsoever will not be tolerated
BEHAVIOR & DRESS
- Conduct yourself in a well-mannered fashion.
- Towels are compulsory in workout areas
- Replace all weights/equipment to their proper place when you are finished using them.
- Place equipment lightly on the floor after each use.
- Please be respectful of the facility hours and ensure you have enough time to leave the facility at or before the closing time.
- Wipe down your equipment after use.
- For your health and safety, please dress appropriately in exercise clothing and proper athletic footwear when in a Club. Closed toed shoes must be worn at all times.
- You are not permitted to train or coach others in our gyms, unless authorised by Management.
- As we have CCTV cameras in operation 24/7, please refrain from wearing anything that may hide your face such as hats, sunglasses, and/or hoods.
- Please don’t photograph, film, or otherwise record other members or gym staff without their consent, and the prior consent of Management. Use of phones in changing facilities is strictly prohibited. These premises are smoke, alcohol and drug free
MEMBERSHIPS / MEMBERSHIP CARD
- A Membership Card will be issued to each Member when they join a Club. Please bring this card each time you visit and swipe in at reception. Your card is exclusively yours and is not transferable.