LEVEL 2 reopening - What's on / What's not
14 May 2020
CLICK HERE if you need full details of changes in the way we will be operating under Level 2, including special provisions and restrictions for the gym, pools and swim school. But here are some bullet points:
- Facility open / close times are the same as pre-lockdown (Monday to Friday open 6:00 a.m; close 8:00 p.m. Saturday and Sunday 8:00 a.m; close 6:00 p.m.)
- Sauna is closed until further notice
- There will be no waves or Aquarun in the wave pool
- Most Aqua and Hydro Group Fitness classes will run but we will be closing those classes that historically have had low numbers of attendees. Classes cancelled are - Wednesday and Thursday 7:00 p.m. Aquadeep; Friday 6:00 a.m. Aquafit; Sunday 11:00 a.m. Hydro Intense.
- Numbers for Aqua and Hydro Group Fitness classes are limited (10 per hydro class and 20 per Aqua class) so please phone in advance to book your place - first in first served.
- Swim school is operating but there are limitations imposed by the Level 2 physical distancing requirements. Please phone us if you want to check whether you are affected.