Paying by cash for swimming lessons at the beginning of a school term can be a huge extra cost. We offer easy weekly payments as an alternative.
There are other benefits to paying by direct debit, aside from more manageable payments:
- Automatic Re-enrolment: your child will be automatically re-enrolled at the end of each term
- Priority Enrolment: your child will be given priority where space in classes is limited.
- Free Pool Admission: you and your child can come in for practice swims on non-lesson days for free.
Points to Note
- There is a one-off administration fee of $10 that will be deducted with your first payment.
- Direct debit contracts are for a minimum term of 6 months.
- Payments are not stopped during school holidays, other than the Christmas break (but you and your child can continue to come in for practice swimmings as often as you want during the holidays).
- You will be charged a $10 penalty fee for any missed payments.
- A fee will be charged if you decide to cancel before the minimum 6 month contract term is completed (based on the number of remaining lessons).
If you would like to know more about this option, phone us on 09 430-4072 ext 2, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.