Our Facility Rules
Keeping the Papakura community safe while using our facility is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us keep you safe we ask you to please follow our facility rules.
GENERAL POOL RULES
- Have heaps of fun and enjoy your facility
- All children 10 years and under must be supervised at all times by and adult 17 years and over.
- Please watch your children not your mobiles.
- Walking only please, no running on poolside. Please use designated eating areas.
- Glassware and food is prohibited on poolside.
- Any abusive or unsocial behaviour will not be tolerated, please respect others at all times.
- This is a non smoking facility.
- Please shower before using the pools
- Do not leave property unattended. Paid lockers are available.
- You must be wearing the appropriate wristband to use the slides.
- Access is controlled by a lifeguard.
- Children 1.2m or taller can ride the slide, however children aged under 10 years old must be actively supervised by a caregiver 17 years or over. A Caregiver is required to stand at the bottom of the slide at all times to provide immediate assistance.
- Tandem riding is not permitted. You must ride one at time when the light says GO.
- You must ride on your back with your feet first.
- No tubes are allowed on the slide.
- Do not stop or stand while in the slide.
- Remove eye wear and jewelry before riding.
- If you knowingly or suspect that you suffer from a health condition or disability (e.g. pregnancy, recent surgery, chronic back pain or heart condition) please do not ride the slide.