Who can apply?
Examples of who can apply:
- Hapū, Iwi, Marae, Māori organisations
- Primary/Intermediate schools/Kura
- Secondary schools/Wharekura
- Tertiary Education/Whare Wānanga
- Charitable Trusts
- Regional or Local Councils
- Incorporated Societies
- For-profit businesses/commercial organisations and social enterprises
Examples of who cannot apply:
- National organisations that already receive Partnership Investment from Sport NZ
- Government agencies and their regional branches (e.g. Ministry of Health, Oranga Tamariki)
- Early Learning Services
- Professional or semi-professional sports teams and organisations
How much is available?
As a regional delivery partner of Aktive, CLM Community Sport is responsible for projects delivered in the Counties Manukau area (excluding Howick – Pakuranga)
- CLM Community Sport is responsible for projects delivered only in Counties Manukau (excluding Howick – Pakuranga) – $1,944,331.20
- Harbour Sport is responsible for projects delivered only in North Harbour – $196,007.00
- Sport Auckland is responsible for projects delivered only in central Auckland and the Howick community – $997,968.80
- Sport Waitākere is responsible for projects delivered only in West Auckland – $1,014,784.00.
- Aktive is responsible for projects that are delivered in more than one of the above regions – $989,271.00.
What can be funded?
This is an activation fund to help cover programme or service delivery costs. This includes costs of:
- Programme or project delivery (e.g. venue or equipment hire, transport to the event)
- Equipment (as part of a programme or project)
- Officials, where these are required for the delivery
- Delivery staff wages (e.g. activity leader, coordinator).
When can I apply?
Fast Fund applications: up to a maximum of $10,000 and can be made at any time.
Regional and Local Fund applications: over $10,000 and will be assessed during the year through an initial two funding rounds:
Who can help me?
If you have any questions please contact us at CLM Community Sport – Jacqui Johnston, email@example.com / 027 548 4614
For regional enquiries, please email Aktive on firstname.lastname@example.org.
When To Apply?
Funding Round #1
- Regional: open Monday 24 August 2020 – Monday 28 September 2020 for applications across more than one boundary (CLM Community Sport, Harbour Sport, Sport Auckland, Sport Waitākere)
- Local: open Monday 24 August 2020 – Monday 12 October 2020 for local applications (South – CLM Community Sport, Central/East – Sport Auckland, and West – Sport Waitākere only).
Funding Round #2
- Regional: open Monday 1 February 2021 – Monday 8 March 2021 (as above).
- Local: open Monday 1 February 2021 – Monday 29 March 2021 (as above).
Please note your application must be for a programme or project for up to a maximum of 12 months (i.e. you cannot apply for costs past a 12-month delivery period).
Before starting your application, please review the following information: