What are the key things about class that you really enjoy:
- Excellent guide all the way through. Leigh’s outstanding brings excellent knowledge, fun, pleasure and enjoyment
- Always something challenging
- Fun and gently challenging
- Great range of movements and exercise, never boring
- Meeting new people
- Leigh’s enthusiasm
- Time of day is great
- Learning to do activities that are not too strenuous
- Enthusiastic teacher who keeps our brains working
- Great to move to music
- Time/day of class is great for me
- Good mix of different muscles, and balance practice
What is the ONE thing that brings you back each week?
- It is so rewarding in many ways, can’t think of just one
- Leigh’s positivity
- Instructor’s enthusiasm
What, if anything, have you noticed has changed since you started coming to class:
- My balance is better
- My enjoyment of class is better
- I get new ideas on ways to get fitter and more relaxed
- Very rewarding to try new things and keep building on them
- My balance has improved and it complements my gym work very well
What would you say to somebody thinking about coming along?
- The very best activity!
- Tremendously relaxing, guided relaxation
- Come and try things that are good for helping with the ageing process
- Definitely give it a try, you will notice a positive difference.