Legends Strength & Balance
If you find the other classes a bit too intense now, try this! A motivating mix of easy cardio, upper & lower body strength & tone using light weights/resistance tubes, followed by simple, effective balance practice, functional floor stretches finishing with a calming, guided relaxation. The perfect class for those wanting to stay strong, agile and fit for daily life as we age.
20 minutes of fun, easy movement to get you warmed up, then 20 minutes of easy circuit exercise stations around the room to challenge your strength, balance and functional mobility at a level that suits you. Finish with floor stretches before a calming guided relaxation. The perfect class for those starting or returning to group exercise but work at their own personal pace.
Les Mills BODYBALANCE
BODYBALANCE is the yoga-based class that will improve your mind, your body and your life. During BODYBALANCE an inspired soundtrack plays as you bend and stretch through a series of simple yoga moves and embrace elements of Tai Chi and Pilates. Breathing control is a part of all exercises, and instructors will always provide options for those just getting started. You'll strengthen your entire body and leave the class calm, centered and happy.
Weekly Direct Debit Memberships
Keep it simple, sign up for our convenient direct debit membership and enjoy our Legends classes for 6 or 12 months!
6 Month Cash Membership
Like what you see, and want to pay for 6 months upfront? At $521 this memberships the perfect option for you!
Group Fitness Timetable
Morning Classes: 05:30 am - 12:00 pm Afternoon / Evening Classes: 12:00 - 09:00 pm
What are the key things about class that you really enjoy:
- Excellent guide all the way through. Leigh’s outstanding brings excellent knowledge, fun, pleasure and enjoyment
- Always something challenging
- Fun and gently challenging
- Great range of movements and exercise, never boring
- Meeting new people
- Leigh’s enthusiasm
- Time of day is great
- Learning to do activities that are not too strenuous
- Enthusiastic teacher who keeps our brains working
- Great to move to music
- Time/day of class is great for me
- Good mix of different muscles, and balance practice
What is the ONE thing that brings you back each week?
- It is so rewarding in many ways, can’t think of just one
- Leigh’s positivity
- Instructor’s enthusiasm
What, if anything, have you noticed has changed since you started coming to class:
- My balance is better
- My enjoyment of class is better
- I get new ideas on ways to get fitter and more relaxed
- Very rewarding to try new things and keep building on them
- My balance has improved and it complements my gym work very well
What would you say to somebody thinking about coming along?
- The very best activity!
- Tremendously relaxing, guided relaxation
- Come and try things that are good for helping with the ageing process
- Definitely give it a try, you will notice a positive difference.