|Senior Citizen (65years+) /Community Service Card||$5.10|
|Adult & Preschooler||$6.20|
|Preschooler (under 5 years)||$3.00|
|Aqua Run Pass||$2.00|
|Family Pass (2 adults, 2 children or 1 adult, 3 children)||$20.00|
|Casual Fitness Centre (includes pool entry)||$20.00|
Concession Cards & Pool Memberships:
|10 Concession||3 months||6 months||12 months|
|Senior (65years +)/CSC||$45||$170||$270||$470|
|Family Pool Membership (2xadults & 2xchildren)||na||na||na||$2165|
|Aqua Class Concession||$75|
|Casual Week FItness Centre Pass(Includes Pools)||$35 *1 week only|
Are you swimming for more than 3 times a week? Then one of our Pool Memberships is the perfect option for you. A Richmond Aquatic Centre Pool Membership will give you unlimited visits each week, with access to the pools, spas and sauna.
|3 months||6 months||12 months|
Senior or Community
Service Card Holder
Adult & Pre-schooler
(under 5 years)
|Special Needs & Caregiver||$180||$300||$560|
- Please note all Direct Debit Pool Memberships will incur a $49 joining fee.
- A customer may request a reasonable suspension of payments where their circumstances have changed (e.g. injury, unforeseen hardship). For all Cash/Direct Debit memberships suspension requests a $2.50 per week administration fee will apply unless other arrangements are made.
- Suspensions will only be applied to accounts paid up to date and with approval from the Customer Service Manager or Facility Manager.
- See the centres website for Lane and Pool availability.
- Richmond Aquatic Centre's Pool Alone Policy applies at all times
- Valid for swimming only, excludes classes, fitness centre and other pool programmes such as Wave Rave.
- Please note Pool Memberships exclude aqua classes and pool programmes.
Group Rates, Lane and Pool bookings
If you are bringing a group of 15 or more to the facility, and you book in advance we can offer you a discounted rate for your group or school. Please click here for more information and prices
Richmond Aquatic Centre Lane Pool Closure 25th March to 30th June 2019
We regret to advise our valued pool users that the lane pool will be closed for re-tiling from the 25th of March 2019 until the 30th June 2019.
This process requires the pool to be completely drained, current tiles to be removed and then replaced. This time frame allows for the essential drying (curing) time for the tiles to be met.
We apologise in advance for the inconvenience this will cause, however, this work is required to be done to improve the longevity of the pool.
All other pools will remain open during this time. There will be disruptions to current programmes that operate out of the lane pool in addition to increased demand on other pools. We are currently working through relocating as many programmes as possible to our other pools. Once a contingency plan has been finalized for all programmes, an update will be sent out to our database and information available on the website and at the centre.
If you have a current booking scheduled for during the closure dates and have not yet heard from us please contact the facility on 03 5439755.
We will ensure you receive regular progress updates via our website and Facebook pages during this time.
Once again we apologise for the inconvenience this may cause, and we look forward to re-opening the lane pool as soon as possible.
Aqua Run and Wave Pool Timetable
During the closure of the 25m Lane Pool there will be a change to the times Waves are operated, there will also be no Aqua Run during the closure.
The times for the Waves will be as follows from the 25th March - 30th June 2019
Monday - Friday - 3:30pm - 5pm
Saturday - Sunday - 10am - 4pm
School & Public Holidays 10am-4pm
We have a range of Hire Goods that can be used in the Wave Pool, these are available for purchase from the reception desk and the Cafe.
Birthday Parties: click here for more info