Our Facility Rules
Keeping the Tasman community safe while using our facility is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us keep you safe we ask you to please follow our facility rules.
GENERAL POOL RULES
- Please shower before using the pools.
Please watch your children not your mobiles.
- Walking only please, no running in the facility.
- Glassware is prohibited in the change rooms & poolside.
- Food is not permitted in any of the pools.
- Any abusive or unsocial behaviour will not be tolerated, please respect others at all times.
- This is a smoke/vape and alcohol-free facility.
- Do not leave property in the change room, there are cubby holes on poolside.
- All children under 8 years must be supervised at all times by an adult 16 years and over. Children 4 years and under are required to be within arms reach at all times & both adult & child must wear red wrist bands.
- Have heaps of fun and enjoy your facility.