Our Facility Rules
Keeping our Palmerston North community safe while using our facility is at the forefront of everything we do. To help us keep you safe we ask you to please follow our facility rules.
GENERAL POOL RULES
- Have heaps of fun and enjoy your facility
- All children 8 years and under must be actively supervised at all times by an adult 16 years and over.
- Please watch your children not your mobiles.
- Walking only please, no running on poolside. Please use designated eating areas.
- Glassware and food are prohibited on poolside.
- Any abusive or unsocial behaviour will not be tolerated, please respect others at all times.
- This is a non-smoking facility.
- Please shower before using the pools
- Do not leave property unattended. Paid lockers are available.
Please note: There are age and height requirements for using the hydroslides.
Outdoor Slides - Speed Slide 1.22m and taller. Super Bowl – 1.07m and taller. If under the age of 8 and meet the height requirement, they must be accompanied by an adult 16 years and over to use the outdoor slides.
Indoor slides – You must be 8 years or older to use the indoor slides.
SAUNA RULES OF USE
- DO NOT USE if you are pregnant, have a serious illness, heart condition, high or low blood pressure, respiratory condition or any other medical condition which may effect your reaction to heat.
- Take a break after 15 minutes.
- Hydrate regularly.
- Please DO NOT pour water on the rocks.
- A TOWEL must be used to sit on.
- No spitting.
- Please shower and towel dry before and after use.
- The sauna may be closed at times throughout the day for cleaning and 15 minutes prior to the facility closing time.