Introducing the CLM Client Portal and APP!
CLM Client Portal
Our CLM Client Portal is an online place for members and guests to view and book group fitness classes, book swimming lessons, pay account balances and update personal details.
CLM Portal App
The App works the same as the online portal, but it comes with a few extra useful features such as:
- Ability to book and/or cancel classes in the palm of your hand.
- Set custom time reminders to alert you of upcoming booked classes via push notifications.
- Check up on your membership status and all your various activities at your facility.
- Keep up to date even more than ever with any important facility communications sent straight to your phone!
Download the free CLM Portal App today! - It is available for free in both the Google Play and Apple Store by searching “CLM Portal”.
How to login into the Client Portal and CLM Portal APP?
If you are a current member, an account has already been established for you. To access your account, use the email associated with your previous or existing membership and your password. If you don't have a password, visit CLM - Client Portal and select 'forgot password' to create a new password for future logins. Please check your junk mail too as sometimes the email lands there.
Key dates and timelines:
As we are switching between group fitness booking APP’s we have a few key timelines as below.
- From the 4th of September, you will be able to book classes through the CLM Client Portal and CLM Portal APP. (you will only be able to book classes from the 11th of September, as any dates before this will still be on Virtual gym)
- Please continue booking classes through virtual gym up until Sunday the 10th of September.
- All classes will booked through the CLM Client Portal and CLM Portal APP from the 11th of September
- Our regular 7-day booking window will be retained on the CLM Client Portal and CLM Portal APP
Saturday at Chill Out!
Get ready for a stress-free Christmas this year with Chill Out! Saturday 16th December from 9am-3pm